Environmental planning and development solutions
Streamlined environmental compliance across every jurisdiction for the most complex land use endeavors.
Bring people together with a regulatory partner that shares your vision for fostering community while protecting your natural resources. Agencies and developers alike need a one-stop compliance resource that puts science first, understands the policy issues, and knows the business of municipal development.
For municipal development
Build the community you envision. Multiply the results of your agency team with a close partner that knows your challenges: political, regulatory, and operational. With science, facts and tested know-how on your side, you'll harmonize relationships with citizens, agencies, developers, and other stakeholders.
For private development
Get entitled faster with an advisor steeped in the agency process and backed by subject matter experts. Find risks early and protect your investment through solid insights you can use to scope and resource confidently. Whatever the jurisdiction, count on productive agency relationships orchestrated by objective regulatory experts.
- Contaminated site solutions
- Cultural resources
- Ecosystems planning, implementation, and management
- Environmental data management, modeling, and visualization
- Environmental justice and equity
- Environmental project design concepting and assistance
- Environmental regulatory compliance, impact assessment, document preparation, and permitting
- Environmental streamlining
- Fish and aquatic sciences
- Habitat conservation planning
- Habitat and ecological restoration
- Mitigation planning and banking
- Natural resources management (environmental and technical)
- Post-project completion monitoring
- Project period monitoring
- Public benefit programs for cultural resources mitigation initiatives
- Public comment — CommentWorks®
- Research and grant application
- Resource analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and education
- Water resources management
Improving air quality, climate resilience, and equity analysis
Environmental Impact Report for San Diego’s Regional Plan
Transforming pastureland into a productive tidal marsh
Technology modernization for energy and environmental impact
Environmental effects from offshore wind turbine foundations
Designing passage for humans above and fish below
Beyond an environmental consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through scientific, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of an environmental consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.
Related industries and services