Environmental planning and development solutions
TALK TO AN ENVIRONMENT EXPERT
Bring people together with a regulatory partner that shares your vision for fostering community while protecting your natural resources. Agencies and developers alike need a one-stop compliance resource that puts science first, understands the policy issues, and knows the business of municipal development.
For municipal development
Build the community you envision. Multiply the results of your agency team with a close partner that knows your challenges: political, regulatory, and operational. With science, facts and tested know-how on your side, you'll harmonize relationships with citizens, agencies, developers, and other stakeholders.
For private development
Get entitled faster, the right way with an advisor steeped in the agency process and back by subject matter experts. Find risks early and protect your investment through solid insights you can use to scope and resource confidently. Whatever the jurisdiction, count on productive agency relationships orchestrated by the objective regulatory experts.
Environmental services for planning and development projects
Evaluate, plan, and mitigate
- Sustainability strategies
- Habitat restoration
- Resource analysis
- Ecosystems planning, implementation, and management
- Habitat conservation planning
- Mitigation planning and banking
- Research and grant application
- Natural resources management (environmental and technical)
- Public benefit programs for cultural resources mitigation initiatives
Permit, coordinate, and implement
- Environmental streamlining
- Stakeholder engagement
- Public comment — CommentWorks®
- Environmental regulatory compliance, impact assessment, document preparation, and permitting
- Environmental project design concepting and assistance
- Environmental education
Monitor and adapt
- Project period monitoring
- Post-project completion monitoring
Environmental client stories
Preparing for a disaster often means the difference between life and death. With America's PrepareAthon!, ICF and FEMA mobilized people to take over 147 million actions that will help their families and communities stay safe from natural and other preventable disasters.
Meet our environmental experts
Beyond an environmental consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through scientific, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of an environmental consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.
Explore environment at ICF
Integrated Planning Model
Database platform of all key operational elements of generators on the power grid.