Grants management consulting and software
Making the grants management process simple and seamless for grantees, governments, and private businesses—to get people the help they need, fast.
Our clients appreciate that our CATALUS, grantTRAX, and disasTRAX software tools provide a customized experience without tying them to a software vendor.
Building local capability for long-term resilience
Our experienced grants management subject matter experts provide solutions that yield impactful results for our clients. Since 1997, we have:
- Helped clients apply for over 35,000 Federal Emergency Management Agency projects
- Managed over $40 billion in the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s grant funding
- Responded to over 50 disasters
We use a disciplined yet flexible program-management model tailored to fit each client’s unique circumstances and help communities build back stronger.
End-to-end grant management support for a diverse portfolio
We help clients navigate every segment of the grants management lifecycle across a diverse portfolio of federal grants. From assisting with federal funding applications to managing grants from intake to close-out, we provide the dedicated staff and expertise to address any need. We offer decades of hands-on experience managing billions in U.S. government grants, covering everything from grant payment processing and grantee eligibility determinations to preventing fraud—all while providing real-time data analytics to ensure that decisions are data-driven and funding milestones are met.
Putting grants management back in your hands
Our comprehensive grants management software tools—CATALUS, grantTRAX, and disasTRAX—make it easier than ever for you to become self-sufficient and support active management of the grants management process, eliminating the need to rely on pricey software vendors for technical support.
Customizable grants management software that can be tailored to any grant or program
Whether you need a nimble platform to evolve alongside changing program policies and procedures or you’re looking for a fully customized end-to-end method for managing grants, we have a menu of software solutions to meet every client's needs.
Built on Appian, CATALUS is a grant and case management system that can be adapted quickly to meet your grants management needs. Supported by program and IT professionals, CATALUS provides a configurable set of modules, including reporting and analytics, built to meet the specific needs of the grantee and funding source.
- Built on Appian
- Adaptable modules for easy, built-in functionality
- Ideal for grants management projects across a wide variety of industries
For those needing a more targeted solution-based system, grantTRAX provides a multifaceted business process management tool that can be applied across multiple industries and use cases. With more back-end support, grantTRAX is an ideal option for clients whose current systems are not meeting all of their case, grant, financial, and project management needs.
- Built on Quickbase
- Adaptable and moldable to meet custom needs
- Ideal for disaster management and as a project management tool to bridge data systems
- Supports multiple systems to allow for more integrated functionality
Gap analysis and capabilities assessment
- Developing unmet needs assessment
- On-demand expertise addressing program and compliance challenges
- Workforce development for effective grant management
- Training and technical assistance
- Developing grants fraud prevention practices and processes
Program development and design
- Decision-making frameworks and methodologies
- Determining grantee eligibility and creating programs to meet strategic priorities
- Establishing QA/QC processes
- Financial management and accounts reconciliation
- Establishing and meeting defined metrics for program success
End-to-end grants management support
- Managing federal grant funding of all sorts at federal, state, and local levels
- Managing HUD and FEMA disaster recovery and mitigation funding
- Developing comprehensive audit-ready files and high-quality data to measure outcomes in automated ways
- Building critical capacity for effective grants management
- Reporting and data analytical support
Building resilient communities in Louisiana through world-class grants management
Katrina and Rita hit Louisiana hard. Since then, we’ve led one of the largest CDBG-DR funded housing recovery efforts in the U.S. We are also exceeding expectations by monitoring approximately $4 billion in FEMA grant funding to support recovery efforts for more than 200 agencies throughout the state.