Climate and resilience
Building a sustainable and low-carbon future.
Make better decisions in the face of uncertainty
We are proud to be one of the world’s largest science-based climate consultancies with 2000+ climate, energy, and environment experts working full-time to help organizations use their resources more efficiently, reduce costs, and accelerate mission accomplishment.
Climate policy and planning
Our experts can help you assess your climate risks and opportunities, engage your stakeholders, and integrate climate adaptation into your long-term planning and operations.
Global climate consulting
Better prepare for existing—and future—global climate challenges with our objective insight, scientifically sound analysis, and multidisciplinary expertise.
We offer climate education, awareness, and engagement that presents new findings and empowers positive change.
- Climate policy and planning
- Climate risk assessment
- Development of industry standards, protocols, and frameworks
- Energy and resource modeling and benchmarking
- Energy efficiency specification
- Environmental justice and equity
- GHG measuring, reporting, and verification (MRV)
- Impact monitoring and evaluation
- International climate action and clean energy development
- Multiple benefits assessment
- Resilient infrastructure planning
- State and local decarbonization
- Transportation electrification
- Voluntary program design and implementation
- Carbon trading platforms
CO₂Sight: Decarbonization and energy planning platform
Develop a line of sight toward your decarbonized future with CO₂Sight, the only analytics and action planning framework with ICF expertise built in.
ICF in the news
In the news
Clean energy projects welcome tax credits, but finding sites to plug into the grid is a challenge
We are one of the world’s largest science-based climate change consultancies, with 200+ professionals working full-time on this issue. At the intersection of passion and policy, our climate experts bring decades of hands-on, real world experience to help you meet your sustainability goals.
Peter Schultz, Ph.D.
Vice President, Climate Adaptation and Resilience + ICF Climate Center Senior Fellow
Bill Prindle - Vice President, Sustainable Energy and Climate + ICF Climate Center Senior Fellow
Judsen Bruzgul, Ph.D.
Senior Director, Climate Adaptation and Resilience + ICF Climate Center Senior Fellow
Talk to an expert today
Related industries, solutions, and services