The transition from fossil fuels to electrified transportation is gaining momentum. Our team is fluent in the technology, infrastructure, and market forces to make the switch. From plug-in electric vehicles to consumer behavior, we'll find the right approach to supercharge your program's success.
See how we charged up commercial customers for JEA.
Low carbon fuel standards
Low carbon fuel standards are becoming an attractive policy instrument to support emission reduction goals. Our deep experience in the critical elements of these programs positions us to support regulatory agencies in program design and implementation, and to assist fuel providers with understanding compliance options and market trends.
Read our report on navigating the path to a low carbon future.
Planning and strategy
- Climate vulnerability and risk assessments
- Data gathering, data visualization, and analytics
- Demand forecasting and trends analysis
- Economic impact modeling
- Impact assessments
- Lifecycle analysis
- Market assessments, profiles, and feasibility studies
- Policy analysis
- Benefit-cost and risk and uncertainty analysis
- Sustainability and emissions reduction strategy analysis
- Technology feasibility studies
Implementation and outreach
Beyond a transportation consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through technical, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of a transportation consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.