ICF blends classic program management with new and groundbreaking approaches to create sustainable solutions for ever-changing program needs.
ICF makes big things possible for program managers to achieve long-term program success in environments that demand optimal performance under tight budgets, strict regulatory mandates, and unforgiving marketplace pressures. Whether we are addressing high-profile programs in energy, healthcare, or disaster recovery, our program management experts bring a multidisciplinary approach to achieve success.
With ICF as a trusted partner in program management, our clients are able to address the many essential elements of success including:
- Implementation of best practices in strategy, planning and governance
- Effective stakeholder engagement and change management
- Knowledge management and training
As an active member of the Global Executive Council of the Project Management Institute, ICF constantly strives to find innovative ways to foster excellence in the field of program management as well as maintain a leading role in industry expertise and insights. ICF is also designated as a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for our in-house professional development courses in project management.
Program Metrics & Performance Management
We work with clients to develop a clear plan for successful program outcomes by integrating planning, budgeting, and operations. By drawing measureable connections from budget processes to program outcomes, we enable clients to make better decisions, manage costs, and achieve their goals.
We also partner with United States lawmakers and program managers to develop performance-based metrics that measure and communicate the effectiveness of their programs and public investments.
Our integrated approach to performance management enables clients to harness the collective potential of their people, processes, and technology into tangible value. Our performance management services include:
- Addressing critical human capital issues through skilled workforce analysis and development
- Developing consistent evaluation criteria to shift the focus from tactical outputs to substantive outcomes
- Linking individual performance to organizational success by helping managers identify gaps in staffing and develop new training requirements
Our expertise also includes using tools such as Lean Six Sigma®, as well as refining existing processes in support of continuous improvement initiatives.
Related industries and services