Ethics and compliance
Trust is key to our success. And we seek to build and sustain that trust with our clients, shareholders, business partners, and our employees. Our compliance and ethics program allows us to strive—in a systematic way—to fulfill our commitment to build trust and integrity in all that we do.
To promote compliance with the ICF Code of Business Ethics and Conduct—and all applicable laws—ICF we operate a compliance and ethics program for all employees to:
- Promote our company culture and values that encourage ethical conduct and acting with integrity.
- Maintain awareness of our Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Provide a channel for anonymous feedback through our third-party Ethics hotline.
- Establish standards and procedures to prevent and discover any improper conduct, and deter it through corrective measures.
Our ICF compliance committee oversees this program. Committee members and our chief ethics and compliance officer hold day-to-day responsibility for program coordination.
Code of conduct
Our Code of Business Ethics and Conduct serves is our commitment to our shareholders, clients, and to each other that we will operate with integrity and transparency to maintain long-term relationships of trust. We strive to hold ourselves to the highest professional standards. Each employee formally agrees to adhere to our code, receives training on the code when joining ICF, and then completes refresher training each year.
Provided by a reputable third-party to maintain anonymity, our secure hotlines and website—available in more than 20 languages—gather confidential feedback from all stakeholders, including employees, clients, and shareholders. We promote these channels—on our intranet and posters, through regular training and emails, as well as communications to subcontractors and partners—all to increase visibility and awareness among stakeholders.
Anonymous ethics hotline
U.S. (toll free): +1.866.373.6934
International locations (except for UK): +1.844.641.5874
Anonymous ethics hotline (UK)
UK (toll free): 0800 89 0011 (BT) or 0500 89 0011 (C&W).
Wait for the prompt, then dial 866.373.6934 (without the "1").
Wait to be connected to the call center.
Leadership and governance
While governance involves the actions and behaviors of all employees, it’s a particular responsibility of our leaders who guide ICF in accordance with our values.
- Our ICF corporate compliance committee manages our compliance and ethics program, creates awareness of our code of conduct, promotes a culture of ethical conduct, and ensures corrective measures if any improper conduct occurs.
- Our board of directors and audit committee guide the management of ICF, oversee strategies and priorities with the best interests of our shareholders, customers, and employees in mind. The audit committee also oversees the compliance committee and receives regular reports from the Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer.
- Our executive leadership team of our c-suite executives, primary operating group executives, and major corporate services group executives determine our business strategy and corporate priorities.