Policy and regulatory
Skip the red tape and focus on what matters.
Navigating the modern policy environment requires a data-driven approach—and an expert understanding of the regulatory process. We help agencies and policymakers in the United States, United Kingdom, and European Union develop regulatory analyses, processes, and methodologies that power a full spectrum of public services, from economic impact to environmental justice.
We offer a full range of services to assist clients who develop, promulgate, and implement regulations, including:
- Reviewing new legislation
- Analyzing regulatory issues and options and helping define regulatory alternatives
- Estimating economic, environmental, business, and other impacts
- Evaluating the paperwork burdens of proposed actions
- Supporting the development of proposed and final rulemaking decisions
- Summarizing and analyzing public comments and facilitating public involvement
- Developing implementation plans, communications strategies, and training and outreach programs
- Preparing retrospective analyses of existing rules
Through facilitated activities, tools, and techniques, mutual learning provides the optimal conditions to share knowledge and good practices on a peer-to-peer basis.
Economic and financial analysis
We provide economic and financial analysis to public and private organizations seeking to evaluate programs and policies.
Related industries and services