Helping organizations administer programs that bring economic transformation to families and neighborhoods and help create inclusive economies.
Children, youth, and families
We provide communities around the world with training, technical assistance, and information resources that promote the latest in evidence-based solutions for child welfare, juvenile justice, responsible fatherhood, child support, and healthy marriage.
Victim services and human trafficking
We are at the forefront of developing and implementing diverse programs, training, and resources to support crime victims, survivors, and those who serve them.
Offering work-based learning strategies, employment programs, job-readiness screenings, and capacity-building tools to public and private organizations across the country to improve workforce and economic outcomes.
Affordable housing and homelessness
Supporting capacity-building programs for low-income and marginalized populations by empowering states, localities, and nonprofits to construct inclusive and resilient communities.
Economic development and financial empowerment
Increasing the financial health of families and communities through financial education and coaching, public-private partnerships, and economic revitalization. We are a one-stop resource for the skills, knowledge, and pathways to project capital.
- Partnership building
- Technical assistance
- Research and evaluation
- Learning and development
- Organizational change management
- Culturally relevant and trauma-informed training
- Capacity building and knowledge management
- Leadership development
- Organizational, cultural, and climate assessments
Planning and implementation
- Clearing houses and resource centers
- Program design, implementation, and management
- Case reviews and caseload studies
- Client management systems
- Service array assessments
- System mapping
- Layering funding streams
- Labor market projections and asset mapping
- Strategic communications
- Developing community safety nets
- Websites for information sharing and data collection
- Surveying and analysis
- Data reporting and visualization
Our insightsExplore more
In the news
In the news
ICF wins $161M task order to support National Cancer Institute digital modernization; Mark Lee quoted
Talk to an expert today
Related industries, solutions, and services