Protecting natural resources, while navigating the complex regulatory landscape.
Pursue your goals with speed and confidence
Streamline compliance with environmental consulting services powered by 1,000+ environmental planners, scientists, engineers, attorneys, and policy specialists ready to advance your business. For more than 30 years, we've brought a trusted reputation to our work: executing environmental impact assessments, managing complex projects, engaging diverse stakeholders, and navigating multiple layers of regulation.
of wildlife habitat conservation
renewable projects across the U.S.
people provided municipal water in one California region
Nimble leadership to get projects done at the turbulent intersection of water policy and science.
Regulatory strategies to meet the unique demands of utilities and renewable developers.
Proven relationships and regulatory insights for successful roadway, transit, rail, and port projects.
Improving air quality, climate resilience, and equity analysis
Environmental Impact Report for San Diego’s Regional Plan
Transforming pastureland into a productive tidal marsh
Technology modernization for energy and environmental impact
Environmental effects from offshore wind turbine foundations
Designing passage for humans above and fish below
- Contaminated site solutions
- Cultural resources
- Ecosystems planning, implementation, and management
- Environmental data management, modeling, and visualization
- Environmental justice and equity
- Environmental project design concepting and assistance
- Environmental regulatory compliance, impact assessment, document preparation, and permitting
- Environmental streamlining
- Fish and aquatic sciences
- Habitat conservation planning
- Habitat and ecological restoration
- Mitigation planning and banking
- Natural resources management (environmental and technical)
- Post-project completion monitoring
- Project period monitoring
- Public benefit programs for cultural resources mitigation initiatives
- Public comment — CommentWorks®
- Research and grant application
- Resource analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and education
- Water resources management
Featured insightsExplore all environment insights
Beyond an environmental consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through scientific, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of an environmental consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.
Senior Vice President and Practice Leader, Habitat Conservation Planning and Implementation
Talk to an expert today
Related industries, services, and solution