Environmental transportation solutions
Proven agency relationships and regulatory insights for successful roadway, transit, freight rail, port, and aviation projects.
Address mobility challenges quickly with a partner that understands the unique environmental challenges of roadways, bridges, and tunnels. Form solutions based on project delivery expertise that’s backed by federal and state environmental and transportation policy research and development.
For transit and passenger rail
Identify and communicate your project's environmental and community benefits and impacts. Envision multi-modal opportunities to build a successful transit infrastructure. Choose a forward-thinking partner to help move your future-friendly mobility solutions through environmental review and approval.
For freight rail
Expedite capex projects that maintain and expand freight rail networks. Apply federal streamlining measures to complete environmental reviews. Look to the leaders in successful Surface Transportation Board environmental compliance.
Make your budgets work harder with the efficiency of an environmental partner that understands waterfront policy, logistics, science, and resilience. From freight operations to climate change, optimize all facets of your business with strategic regulatory ideas that prepare you for the future.
Explore ICF's resilience solutions. Stay ahead of the fight against threats of terrorism, large-scale technological failure, and severe weather with the integration of specific expertise and agile solutions.
Respond to the infrastructure needs of growing passenger demand with sustainable facility development. Meet federal environmental requirements and craft mitigation approaches that are sensitive to community and environmental concerns. Call on a partner with deep Federal Aviation Administration policy understanding and local compliance expertise.
Experience in every Texas DOT district
- Contaminated site solutions
- Cultural resources
- Ecosystems planning, implementation, and management
- Environmental data management, modeling, and visualization
- Environmental justice and equity
- Environmental project design concepting and assistance
- Environmental regulatory compliance, impact assessment, document preparation, and permitting
- Environmental streamlining
- Fish and aquatic sciences
- Habitat conservation planning
- Habitat and ecological restoration
- Mitigation planning and banking
- Natural resources management (environmental and technical)
- Post-project completion monitoring
- Project period monitoring
- Public benefit programs for cultural resources mitigation initiatives
- Public comment — CommentWorks®
- Research and grant application
- Resource analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and education
- Water resources management
Improving air quality, climate resilience, and equity analysis
Environmental Impact Report for San Diego’s Regional Plan
Transforming pastureland into a productive tidal marsh
Technology modernization for energy and environmental impact
Environmental effects from offshore wind turbine foundations
Designing passage for humans above and fish below
Beyond an environmental consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through scientific, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of an environmental consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.
Related industries and services