Control timing and cost by staying ahead of environmental requirements. When you streamline current efforts while watching out for industry changes, you’ll have a regulatory strategy for every part of your operation: routing and sighting new lines, regular operations, ecosystem restoration, or long term monitoring.
Discover ICF’s climate solutions for internationally recognized leadership in carbon accounting, greenhouse gas mitigation, climate and extreme weather vulnerability assessment, and resilience planning.
Protect your clean energy investment by addressing regulation both before and during development. Because renewable projects span jurisdictions and scientific domains, you’ll enjoy proven relationships with the tapestry of environmental agencies governing solar or wind, whether offshore or over diverse terrain.
For oil and gas
Call on expert guidance at every point in your production lifecycle. Streamline regulatory matters in exploration, extraction, and production. Control transport issues with experienced first and third party advisors. Then maintain smooth refining operations with proactive compliance strategies.
- Contaminated site solutions
- Cultural resources
- Ecosystems planning, implementation, and management
- Environmental data management, modeling, and visualization
- Environmental justice and equity
- Environmental project design concepting and assistance
- Environmental regulatory compliance, impact assessment, document preparation, and permitting
- Environmental streamlining
- Fish and aquatic sciences
- Habitat conservation planning
- Habitat and ecological restoration
- Mitigation planning and banking
- Natural resources management (environmental and technical)
- Post-project completion monitoring
- Project period monitoring
Beyond an environmental consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through scientific, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of an environmental consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.