Environmental water solutionsTALK TO AN ENVIRONMENT EXPERT
Water policymakers count on research and reliable data to sustain their mission. They also need insightful recommendations to navigate political and stakeholder challenges inherent in water regulation. With a partner tested on real-world implementation, operations, and compliance, expect smooth sailing.
Deliver guidelines that align stakeholders with achievable programs and defensible water science. With expert advisors steeped in broad regional and national requirements, you'll steer through intersecting jurisdictions and shifting requirements to develop more effective and sustainable water programs.
Discover CommentWorks®, ICF's technology for streamlining acceptance and resolution of public feedback.
Completing complex projects
Plan for project success with forward-looking strategies crafted by the experts who wrote the book on water regulation and implementation. Execute with certainty knowing the water compliance and permitting details are handled, backed up by sound science. Count on established agency relationships to know your project is proceeding to completion the right way.
Explore ICF’s environmental transportation solutions to see how we help ports accomplish more with their budgets while staying compliant.
Environmental services for water projects
Evaluate, plan, and mitigate
- Sustainability strategies
- Habitat restoration
- Water resources management
- Resource analysis
- Ecosystems planning, implementation, and management
- Habitat conservation planning
- Mitigation planning and banking
- Research and grant application
- Natural resources management (environmental and technical)
- Public benefit programs for cultural resources mitigation initiatives
Permit, coordinate, and implement
- Environmental streamlining
- Stakeholder engagement
- Public comment — CommentWorks®
- Environmental regulatory compliance, impact assessment, document preparation, and permitting
- Environmental project design concepting and assistance
- Environmental education
Monitor and adapt
- Project period monitoring
- Post-project completion monitoring
Environmental client stories
Preparing for a disaster often means the difference between life and death. With America's PrepareAthon!, ICF and FEMA mobilized people to take over 147 million actions that will help their families and communities stay safe from natural and other preventable disasters.
Meet our environmental experts
Beyond an environmental consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through scientific, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of an environmental consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.
Explore environment at ICF
Integrated Planning Model
Database platform of all key operational elements of generators on the power grid.