Water policymakers count on research and reliable data to sustain their mission. They also need insightful recommendations to navigate political and stakeholder challenges inherent in water regulation. With a partner tested on real-world implementation, operations, and compliance, expect smooth sailing.
Deliver guidelines that align stakeholders with achievable programs and defensible water science. With expert advisors steeped in broad regional and national requirements, you'll steer through intersecting jurisdictions and shifting requirements to develop more effective and sustainable water programs.
Discover CommentWorks®, ICF's technology for streamlining acceptance and resolution of public feedback.
Completing complex projects
Plan for project success with forward-looking strategies crafted by the experts who wrote the book on water regulation and implementation. Execute with certainty knowing the water compliance and permitting details are handled, backed up by sound science. Count on established agency relationships to know your project is proceeding to completion the right way.
Explore ICF’s environmental transportation solutions to see how we help ports accomplish more with their budgets while staying compliant.
- Cultural resources
- Ecosystems planning, implementation, and management
- Environmental data management, modeling, and visualization
- Environmental justice and equity
- Environmental project design concepting and assistance
- Environmental regulatory compliance, impact assessment, document preparation, and permitting
- Environmental streamlining
- Fish and aquatic sciences
- Habitat conservation planning
- Habitat and ecological restoration
- Mitigation planning and banking
- Natural resources management (environmental and technical)
- Post-project completion monitoring
- Project period monitoring
Improving air quality, climate resilience, and equity analysis
Environmental Impact Report for San Diego’s Regional Plan
Transforming pastureland into a productive tidal marsh
Technology modernization for energy and environmental impact
Environmental effects from offshore wind turbine foundations
Designing passage for humans above and fish below
Beyond an environmental consulting firm, ICF is a group of passionate specialists. Resourceful and driven, they do what it takes to carry your project to completion smoothly through scientific, policy, and operational challenges. It’s a lot to ask of an environmental consultant, but it’s a mission for our team.