Today, both public and private fleet operators are under increasing pressure to switch their vehicles to alternative low-carbon fuels. And they have lots of choices - biodiesel, natural gas, propane, hybrid electric, and now battery electric. Fleet decision makers need unbiased advice so they can begin the transition to a sustainable long-term fleet solution –and utilities are in a unique position to help.
In this one-hour webinar, ICF experts discuss new research into medium- and heavy-duty fleet vehicle markets and share how they helped utility customers electrify their on- and off-road fleet vehicles. Attendees will hear perspectives on:
- Implications of various alternative fuel pathways for the medium- and heavy-duty sector.
- Key considerations for utilities when designing programs for their fleet programs.
- Insights from real-world utility programs on how utility customer expectations are evolving—and steps utilities should take.
- Jeff Rosenfeld, Senior Consultant, Transportation and Energy, ICF
- Stacy Noblet, Senior Director, Transportation, ICF
- Chris Watson, Senior Manager, Beneficial Electrification, ICF