Electric utility executives across the board say that electrification is important. It has the potential to create profitable new load growth and reduce rates, contribute to decarbonization and environmental goals, promote flexible demand response and vehicle-to-grid technologies, and provide a valuable customer service.
But it also raises important questions: When is electricity preferred over fossil fuels? Which technologies offer the most potential? What are the best business models and entry strategies? How will regulators and other stakeholders react?
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Entergy and JEA, utilities that each have successful, multi-year programs promoting both transportation and commercial/industrial electrification solutions. You'll also hear about ICF's electrification work with 32 utilities and state/regional agencies nationwide as we explore:
- How these utilities built the business case for their programs.
- How their programs are designed and delivered, and how they may evolve in the future.
- Lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid.
- Advice on how to get started.
Join us to learn from utilities that have already been where you are going.
- Lana Lovick, Manager, Revenue Growth Programs, Entergy Corporation
- Vicki Nichols, Director, Customer Solutions and Market Development, JEA
- David Pickles, Senior Vice President, Commercial Energy, ICF