The COVID-19 pandemic presents uncharted territory for businesses large and small as they face challenges on many levels. As we begin visualizing life during and after COVID-19, utilities like BGE are starting to think through how to adjust their programs to help business customers operate in the new normal that is anything but normal.
What role will your utility programs continue to play today in reshaping and strengthening the business sector? In this webinar, BGE and our panel of experts look ahead and explore:
- Emerging trends for commercial and industrial businesses that are defining new ways of doing business–from health and safety to resiliency.
- Possibilities these trends present for energy efficiency, distributed resources, and other programs for businesses.
- Opportunities for utilities to support their business customers through program design, marketing, and outreach.
- Jim Libertini, Senior Product Manager, Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Joy Zins, Senior Director, Energy Efficiency, ICF
- Kelly Zonderwyk, Senior Marketing Account Manager, ICF
- Nancy Caplan, Vice President, Marketing & Engagement, ICF