Go to ICF
- CIOs need help to make government digital transformation a reality—88% of federal employees say their digital initiatives are behind.
- Agencies need a unified digital transformation vision—73% of surveyed federal employees say their agency lacks a clear vision for digital transformation.
- Federal employees are concerned about customer experience (CX/UX) and the burden digital transformation failure will have on citizens—59% worry that failure will impact customer experience.
- The tech exists, but agencies face workforce and culture barriers—51% of surveyed federal employees say the federal workforce’s resistance to change is a top reason why modernization efforts fail.
- Security weighs heavily on federal employees' minds—23% of surveyed federal employees say increased security is an important benefit of modernizing your agency’s IT environment.