Don't miss our session
Fitness in the Next Normal
Come on, give me just two more! That used to be heard all over in gyms across the world ... three inches from your face. Now, you hear it through a tablet or computer screen as part of an at-home setup. Companies like Peloton, Mirror, and Tonal have taken the industry – and living rooms – by storm. But for many people, physical gyms are still the best way to get and stay in shape. GoodLife Fitness was already on a transformation to become the best “live” and “digital” fitness company before COVID-19. In a world where members can’t step foot in your gyms for an extended and indefinite period of time, how do you continue to meet their needs? You double-down on your digital transformation to connect with your members wherever they need you to be. It’s fitness in the next normal.
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 | 3:30 – 4:00 ET
We believe in Participation
Connecting with customers and creating great experiences is fundamental in today’s customer experience world. We believe to go further you need to create an emotional connection to create lasting business results. We call this participation.
ICF Next + Adobe
Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Analytics Cloud
Adobe Commerce Cloud
Cloud Management and DevOps
Schedule 1:1 time with us at Adobe Summit
We're changemakers, and we're wired a little differently. We've spent years building and integrating a set of best-in-class marketing and communications capabilities through different agencies and consultancies. And now we're bringing them together to make a difference for you.
- We're a Platinum Adobe Solution Partner with over 300 implementations of Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- One of 11 vendors included in The Forrester Wave™️: Adobe Implementation Services, Q2 2022
- We're specialized in Adobe Experience Manager
- We work with Fortune 5 to Fortune 5000 organizations across industries
- We offer both an industry-leading customer loyalty platform and loyalty marketing services