ICF routinely delivers MRO financial and technical advisory support to maintenance organizations, operators, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and other aviation businesses around the world, using the practical hands-on experience, expertise, and industry relationships developed over hundreds of MRO assignments. We help MRO clients understand today’s aftermarket industry, develop and implement sustainable MRO strategies, and generate tangible bottom-line results.
ICF supports clients with:
- Maintenance and engineering diagnostics
- MRO sourcing and maintenance oversight
- Financial advisory services, including MRO-related due diligence and merger and acquisition support
- Management consulting in areas including strategy, organizational development, customer satisfaction, and process optimization
- Market research and benchmarking
- IT sourcing and implementation
- Certified safety audits
As aircraft operators grow, evolve, and demand more from their suppliers, a firm understanding of intense global competition, continued outsourcing, and industry consolidation are essential. ICF’s dedicated MRO team delivers this perspective through a staff of former airline maintenance and engineering specialists, OEM experts, MRO executives, and proprietary databases for market research, forecasting, performance benchmarking, and asset valuation and appraisal.
ICF’s aviation experts help you choose and implement MRO IT applications that are right for you
Hundreds of MRO operations improvement assignments have taught us that each business model is unique. That’s why our MRO IT services offer a tailored approach to MRO business operations improvement. Supported by our proprietary tools, ICF’s services include systems evaluation and selection, pre-implementation planning, and systems implementation support.
Our support model ensures best practice processes adoption and benefits realization through prescriptive requirements definitions, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
We offer a full suite of MRO IT services:
- Maintenance and engineering and MRO IT solution design, customizations, integrations, and implementations—including project governance, data migration, and change management
- Research tools and critical IT information for aircraft MRO and flight operations, offered in collaboration with Aircraft Commerce and Aircraft IT
- Solution blueprint design that uniquely maps business processes to hundreds of MRO IT system configuration attributes—using an agile design approach
Supporting your continuous improvement with:
- Standardized methodologies and approaches for process documentation
- Multi-purposed, reusable, and revision-friendly outputs including testing, training, etc.
- Process maps that are fully capable of supporting the future state business improvements
- A multidisciplinary team of former airline, airport, maintenance, and other aviation industry executives