Our team brings an average of over 100 person years of executive and consulting experience to engagements—advising airline boards of directors, airline management, and equity owners spanning full service, LCC, cargo, general aviation, and regional business models.
As airlines assess long-term success criteria, alliances, and the changing competitive landscape, we can help craft strategy for business models and areas of defensible advantage.
Commercial and planning
Whether in network, fleet, revenue management, alliances, loyalty, distribution, catering, maintenance, or expense planning, our team has deep experience with carriers globally—large and small, legacy and low cost.
Operations and finance support
We support airlines’ cost reduction strategies, crew and ground operations productivity improvements, MRO programs, OTP improvement and turn time reduction, operations control transformation, and ground handling performance improvement. From bankruptcy and turn-around situations to cash-flow forecasting, transaction modeling, and financial planning, we work with airline boards, CFOs, investors, and creditors.
Traffic and benchmark databases
We maintain extensive historical databases of traffic and schedule data including OAG schedules, SRS schedules, ICAO traffic data, ACI airport traffic data, and IATA PaxIS on true O-D. We have access to many industry recognized benchmarking reports as well as our own collection of data points accumulated from a wealth of project experience and industry knowledge.
- Strategy formulation and validation
- Airline due diligence and restructuring
- Fleet planning
- Revenue management strategy
- Lease renegotiation
- Financial advisory
- On-time performance (OTP) improvement
- Crew productivity improvement
- Turnaround time reduction
- Business planning and validation
- Alliance strategy and JVs
- Network planning
- Loyalty strategy
- Asset appraisals
- Financial modelling
- Organization and process design
- Ground operations productivity improvement
- Operations control center transformation
- NetWorks® planning software
- Airline fleet planning model
- Flightradar24 Partnership