We bring decades of academic rigor, project experience in over 90 countries, and extensive subject matter knowledge to deliver studies on-time and within budget. After establishing your scope, ICF health experts implement research designs to achieve sound data collection and analysis.Whether your project’s success requires document reviews, interviews, surveys, fieldwork or quantitative analysis, ICF has implemented health surveys, research and evaluation projects large and small.
We select an approach that will produce high-quality, cost-effective results, and we specialize in sensitive topics. Our award-winning engagement strategies motivate participation, even in hard-to-reach populations.
ICFs long track record of success includes landmark studies for government agencies and major healthcare entities, including:
- CDC’s Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- National Health Interview Survey
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey
- National Children’s Study
- Health Information National Trends Survey
Our research staff takes pride in improving health outcomes with novel solutions for the most pressing public health problems. ICF offers expertise in areas ranging from behavioral science and biostatistics to epidemiology and toxicology, among many others.
Collecting data is only the first step. We build information systems, integrate disparate sources, and—most importantly—make data available to decision-makers in a timely and intuitive manner.
We know what makes a research project or health program succeed, and can identify innovation opportunities at international, government, and local levels. We isolate initiatives with the greatest potential impact, using a variety of methods:
- Health research: Scoping studies, literature and documentary reviews
- Evaluation: Primary and secondary data collection techniques, fieldwork, testing and validation, consensus building, analysis of key findings
- Mutual Learning: Organising capacity building workshops, peer review exchanges and promotion of good practices.
- Survey research solutions
The CASRO Institute for Research Quality (CIRQ) has awarded ICF ISO 20252 certification. By following the outlined processes, we ensure our research methods are always transparent, consistent, and well-documented.
Featured Blog Articles