Hydrogen has the potential to transform the energy industry. ICF and Norton Rose Fulbright teamed up to examine hydrogen’s role in achieving near-to-mid-term decarbonization targets. What is the current economic and legal landscape driving clean hydrogen on the market? What are hydrogen’s applications in today’s infrastructure, and what regulatory challenges should utilities, energy investors, and project developers expect in the years to come?
Pairing ICF’s technical expertise with NRF’s legal experience, this webinar explores hydrogen's potential over the next decade—and evaluates the levers that will need to be pulled to facilitate a meaningful contribution from hydrogen in meeting U.S. decarbonization goals.
Learn more about:
- How prices for clean hydrogen are driving the market
- Hydrogen’s environmental footprint and how it compares to other low-carbon fuels
- Opportunities for hydrogen growth in the transportation sector, and other near- and mid-term growth opportunities
- Legal and regulatory considerations surrounding the establishment of a hydrogen economy
- How the hydrogen economy could evolve over the next decade