Our approach: participation, collaboration, and flexibility
We collaborate with country partners and international development agencies to design and implement projects that promote sustainable, resilient societies. Our work aims to facilitate inclusive growth and sustainability; alleviate poverty; support clean energy; advance climate change solutions; and address environmental, social, and health needs in developing countries. Through capacity building, technical assistance, rigorous program evaluation, and knowledge management support, our experts help improve the effectiveness of global development investments.
Food security, nutrition, and agriculture
We address world hunger through innovative programs that build community resilience and focus on the underlying causes and outcomes of food security and nutrition.
Global climate consulting for a changing world
We foster global climate resilience and decarbonization, facilitating dialogues that account for nuances in regulations, politics, technology, and trade.
Improving health outcomes
Our global health teams strengthen public health capacities while collaborating across sectors, navigating the critical relationships between health, nutrition, climate, and resilience.
Strategic support for urban development
We guide clients on the path to designing, implementing, evaluating, and improving how urban systems and institutions address critical development issues.
Clean, affordable, and secure energy
We help clients ensure just, sustainable, innovative, and economically viable transitions to clean energy sources that meet specific needs—not universal ones.
Combating child labor, forced labor and human trafficking
We help clients identify, document, measure, and address human rights violations and labor exploitation through mixed methods, qualitative and quantitative research, and data collection across countries and industries.
Planning and strategy
- Research and innovation
- Surveys in non-permissive environments
- Project preparation or preliminary feasibility studies (PFS)
- Social or gender-sensitive planning
- Health system strengthening
- Nature-based systems
- Digital infrastructure and smart cities
- Policy, governance, and capacity building
- Low emission development strategies
- Clean energy and greenhouse gas management
- Urban planning and infrastructure
- Climate resilience, adaptation, and mitigation
Support and outreach
- Performance evaluations
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Development communications
- Grants, funding, and program management
- Public-private partnerships
- Training and technical assistance, guidance, and cooperation
- Climate finance
Our insightsExplore all
Talk to an expert today