ICF has launched Power Rebate™ App—the energy efficiency industry's first mobile rebate app—designed to address some of the challenges common in typical energy efficiency programs. The new mobile app leverages the power in today's smart devices to streamline and significantly improve the rebate process.
Power Rebate™ App was developed for participating contractors to complete and submit rebate applications from the field, and it is available for download on iOS and Android devices.
In designing the new app, ICF focused on several challenges that hamper current energy efficiency programs, including heavy contractor administrative burden, incomplete and flawed rebate applications, customer incentive delays, and limited in-field Q&A.
The benefits of ICF's Power Rebate™ App include:
- Increased customer satisfaction—By shifting data collection and submission to the field, rebate applications are submitted after completion of work. This step eliminates the normal one- to three-week delay from the contractor's back office and results in customers receiving their rebate checks sooner.
- Increased contractor satisfaction—By streamlining the data collected and leveraging a combination of barcode scanning, photographs, geotagging, and auto-fill functionality, the level of effort required by contractors is minimized.
- Reduced flawed or incomplete applications—Native smart device functionality is leveraged, significantly reducing input errors.
- First visit quality assurance—Use of geocoding, barcode scanning, photographs, and other native smart device features results in programs with almost 100 percent QA of the measures both inside and outside the home at the point of installation, avoiding future inconvenience to customers.
- Diagnostics integration—Contractors benefit from a seamless experience without the need to duplicate any data entry by integrating tools like Imperial® iManifold™ and leveraging its diagnostic strengths.
- Improved cost-effectiveness—The improved data quality, integrated diagnostic insights, and streamlined processes (including major reduction in field QA) deliver improved program cost-effectiveness.
Want to learn more about Power Rebate™ App? Submit your information today.