The development of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the United States and Canada continues at an unprecedented pace. Growth in supply and demand creates the need for adequate infrastructure, including new pipelines and supporting facilities to take commodity from production to market.
The Midstream Infrastructure Report (MIR) offers a robust set of tabular data and intelligence on the dynamic pipeline market development and includes existing and projected pipeline additions and investment costs for crude oil, natural gas, and NGLs. The MIR contains an exhaustive selection of fields that provide expected values for pipeline and supporting infrastructure, including:
- New, quarterly updated and delivered data: Base case only
- Data adjusted for new lower commodity price environment
- Regional, U.S., Canada, and U.S. & Canada views
- Newly added facility replacement and refurbishment, along with new plant requirements
- Quarterly calls with our subject matter experts (SME) to review changes in market dynamics
- Options for more specific custom studies that may better fit your project requirements
To learn more about how ICForecast Midstream Infrastructure Report (MIR) can help, please complete the form and note your interest in MIR.