DRAGON stores qualitative and quantitative data from literature to help scientists implement the elements of systematic review, including problem formulation, literature screening, risk of bias evaluation, and data integration. DRAGON can help you:
- Manage tasks across a team
- Extract data for decision making
- Evaluate data quality and risk of bias
- Integrate evidence across data streams
- Visualize data in graphics and reports
ICF developed the web-based DRAGON tool to facilitate the development of comprehensive assessments that require systematic review and synthesis of a large database of literature.
Have specific questions about DRAGON? Email us at DRAGON@icf.com.