Our Early Education Institute™ offers a menu of tailored services designed to enhance the capacity and quality of early childhood settings in order to support positive outcomes for young children and their families. This fee-for-service approach requires no request for proposal (RFP) or complicated purchase agreements. Our menu of services can be contracted quickly to meet the pressing needs of early education organizations and agencies.
Our comprehensive, targeted services include, but are not limited to:
- On-call technical assistance and trainers on retainer
- On-site training and technical assistance
- Program assessments using a variety of tools to measure learning environments and staff-child interactions
- Program review and evaluation
- Needs assessments
- Early childhood research and evaluation
- Curricula development and assessment
- Program administration review and strategic planning
- Policy and handbook development
- Accreditation/QRIS/regulation support
The highly targeted approach of our Early Education Institute helps clients:
- Meet the demands of local, state, and national standards
- Improve engagement with staff and families
- Plan for long-term growth and sustainability
- Build capabilities and skills
- Manage the complexities of multiple funding streams
Our areas of expertise include:
- Head Start
- Early childhood programs
- Military child care
- Professional development for child care providers
- Quality assessments
- Accreditation readiness
- Program leadership
- Program administration
- Program improvement
- Child care needs assessments and evaluation
With expert consultants located throughout the United States, we offer hands-on, local expertise. Working where our clients are keeps services affordable and enables our consultants to provide services rooted in an understanding of local cultural context and key people involved in each program.
In addition, our experience in meeting federal-level requirements—and knowledge of how those mandates impact local organizations—gives our clients the insights they need to stay current and competitive.
mMET Technical Assistance Tool
The mobile Monitoring and Evaluation Tool (mMET) is an advanced, easy-to-use software program designed by our Early Education Institute™ to assist with the collection, analysis, and reporting of licensing, inspection, accreditation, quality rating and improvement system (QRIS), and other monitoring information. The Early Education Institute can help you optimize mMET to make a difference in your evaluation and quality assurance initiatives.
Establishing and maintaining high quality care and education for young children are among the goals of all early childhood programs. Several initiatives, QRIS, are requiring data collection across multiple early care and education settings, which can be particularly challenging.