Register to view video
2021 has travel and hospitality brands poised for a long-awaited recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. But this promised recovery will not look like anything that came before. Consumer habits and preferences have been rewired by the pandemic, forcing brands to dig deeper to connect with and understand potential travelers of the future.
In this on-demand webinar, Skift is joined by ICF Next, Allegiant Air, and Hilton Hotels to explore how travel brands can better utilize the unique consumer insights they discovered in 2020 to supercharge their recovery plans for 2021.
What you'll learn:
- How new consumer habits formed in 2020 will influence travel decisions in 2021 and beyond.
- What insights travel brands can take from 2020 to position themselves to capitalize on the emerging recovery.
- What will loyalty programs look like in a post-COVID travel industry?
- Guy Cierzan, Managing Partner, Customer Loyalty, ICF Next
- Jenn Chick, Vice President and Global Head of Hilton Honors, Hilton
- Jeremy Kressmann, Research Editor, SkiftX, Skift
- Scott DeAngelo, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Allegiant
ICF’s global marketing services agency focuses on helping your organization find opportunity in disruption.Go to ICF Next