In the latest refresh of ICF and ICF Next’s COVID-19 Monitor Survey, we sought to understand how U.S. consumers are feeling about the pandemic and the public health response—and how they’re thinking about their future consumer behaviors in the financial services, healthcare, and retail/grocery spaces as nationwide vaccine eligibility rolls out. We collected 1,000 completes from a national, mobile, nonprobability census-balanced panel of 2.5 million people in the United States.
Our survey revealed:
- Changes to consumer employment status
- Importance of social responsibility and brand alignment
- Reassessment of long-term financial plans
- Evolving grocery and retail shopping habits
- Major changes to health consumption and plan selections