As a federal agency, deciding where to invest limited resources is crucial. Public health agencies have a particular imperative to help citizens, health professionals, and other stakeholders get the information and services they need most.
A well-structured approach to collecting customer feedback—the Voice of the Customer (VoC)—can provide clarity in the decision-making process.
ICF has identified a formal, consolidated VoC program as a fundamental component to improving the results your agency delivers to its customers. VoC program data helps agencies see more of the full picture and feel empowered to make content and service delivery decisions faster—and better.
Read this white paper to learn about:
- The components of VoC programs.
- Recent changes in how the government approaches customer experience and service delivery.
- The role of VoC programs at public health agencies.
- The many ways to use collected customer feedback.
- Five key steps for getting started with a VoC program.
- Ways to improve content operations with a VoC program.