ICF at Appian Government
As one of the largest Appian practices in North America, we’ve successfully delivered many of Appian's most ambitious federal implementations—including its largest.
Visit our booth at Appian Government to learn how we provide some of the most innovative and complex solutions, extending the Appian platform within diverse technical and business ecosystems. Throughout the event, we will demo accelerators for correspondence management, financial examinations, and financial tracking for grants management, as well as highlight our expertise in acquisitions management and digital services centers.
A leader in large-scale Appian deployments
Your trusted partner
End-to-end project delivery
Complex business solutions
ICF’s suite of accelerators provides customers with an expedited time to value. Our accelerators give us a head start instead of starting from scratch. Our accelerators include:
- Correspondence Management: Robust business rules management and powerful records management, archival, and audit capabilities, to streamline correspondence workflows.
- Financial examination platform: A single tool for process management, data management, workflow, and intelligent automation capabilities.
- Work management framework: Provides flexible task management and approval workflows—with minimal configuration.
- Knowledge management: Efficiently store, tag, search, approve, and publish data through technologies such as OCR, NLP, and Elasticsearch.
- Dynamic case management: Leverages Appian’s powerful BPM engine to define dynamic workflows and manage casework while viewing information through intuitive dashboards.
- Machine learning and NLP search augmentation: Augments and enhances OOB Appian search capabilities through Google Word2Vec to identify synonyms and similar phrases and improve users’ ability to find relative records and articles.
- Integrated Scheduler: Provides a unified view of multiple user calendars on one interface for easy scheduling and availability conflict resolution.
- Box Integration: Fully working integration with the Box content management platform, to allow inline editing and offline document management capabilities.
- Digital transformation
- Public sector