Elliott is an air quality expert with nearly five years of experience. He focuses on greenhouse gas emissions inventory and mitigation development, environmental impact analysis, and report preparation. He is also involved in climate action planning, health risk assessments for air quality, and climate change projects for municipal governments in California and across the country.
In his role, Elliott analyzes qualitative and quantitative data, prepares and reviews technical studies, and models air quality. He also researches and interprets relevant climate change legislation and policy, including the California Environmental Quality Act, Clean Air Act, and Senate Bill 32.
- Climate action planning
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental planning and development
- Environmental transportation
- Greenhouse gas mitigation and sustainability
- State and local government
- Transportation demand management
- Transportation planning and performance
B.S., Environmental Studies, University of Southern California