GroupAssureTM is ICF’s compliance automation software that includes a sophisticated security model providing flexible access control and workflows, enabling us to customize and deliver focused compliance solutions for individual sectors and industries while leveraging our expertise in software development of workflow and compliance solutions.
Automation and Expertise
- Risk Assessment Suite
- Facility Security Plan Tools
- Incident Reporting Tool
- Physical Access Management/Visitor Management Tool
- Workplace and Domestic Violence Case Management Tool
- Guard Oversight Tool
Cyber Security Solutions
- Alerts Tool
- Scans Tool
Risk Assessment Suite
The Risk Assessment Suite of applications helps our Federal clients adhere to Interagency Security Committee (ISC) guidelines for physical security with a consistent and structured risk assessment, allowing them to determine risk for each Agency facility in accordance with the ISC Handbook and the Design-Basis Threat (DBT). The Risk Assessment Tool has been certified by the ISC for use at one of our large Federal clients.
Risk Assessment Tool
- Calculates the Facility Security Level (FSL) in accordance with ISC guidelines
- Incorporates the ISC’s DBT information for determining a facility’s necessary level of protection
- Provides a Risk Assessment Questionnaire for assessing a facility’s level of protection by indicating countermeasures that are in place at the facility
- Provides a risk acceptance form for documenting when electing not to remediate known vulnerabilities due to cost or other Agency limitations
- Provides HTML, PDF, and Excel versions of a final risk assessment report
- Generates a list of remediation items for physical security deficiencies identified during the assessment
- Stores a list of all remediation items identified in the Risk Assessment Tool per facility
- Allows those responsible for physical security to request funding for physical security items
- Allows those responsible for oversight of a physical security program to approve funding requests, track remediation of issues, and monitor the budget used for addressing deficiencies
- Displays risk assessment due dates for each facility based on the FSL determination and last assessment date for each facility
Facility Security Plan Suite
The Facility Security Plan Suite of applications helps our Federal clients adhere to the Interagency Security Committee (ISC) guideline to develop a written facility security plan (FSP) that identifies security responsibilities, emergency contacts, response procedures for incidents, and contingency plans for temporary upgrades in accordance with the National Terrorism Advisory System. By using this suite of applications, our clients can develop a consistent set of FSPs for all facilities nationwide.
Facility Security Plan Questionnaire
- Contains a customizable series of questions; answers are imported into the FSP template
Facility Security Plan Tool
- Contains the FSP template (with answers from the questionnaire)
- Contains the FSP approval form
- Contains a log of all FSP approval actions
- Provides automated reminder notifications to update and re-submit the FSP on an annual basis
- Provides logging capabilities for key issuance, evacuation drills, IDS testing and activation, etc.
- Provides capabilities to create custom logs
- Provides ability to import log information into the FSP template
Incident Reporting Tool
The Incident Reporting Tool allows our clients to report on physical security incidents related to their facilities or incidents near their facilities that could impact them in some capacity. Clients use the information within this tool to identify facilities where physical security incidents are high so they can allocate more resources to the protection of those facilities.
Incident Reporting Form
- Provides an incident form for physical security incidents such as assault, arson, theft, etc.
- Allows for attaching additional documentation such as police reports, FPS reports, etc.
- Sends automated email notifications regarding the incident
Incident Reporting Administration
- Allows for editing and redacting incident reports
- Provides analysis reporting of all incidents (e.g., the number of assaults that occurred in May 2016)
Physical Access Management/Visitor Management Tool
The Physical Access Management Tool is a common-user interface that our clients use to request and approve access to multiple Physical Access Control Systems.* The audit log associated with the application enables our clients to quickly and accurately comply with both internal and external physical access audit requests.
*Dependent on the availability of a PACS API to provide desired functionality/connectivity.
Physical Access Management
- Provides an interface for requesting access for employees and contractors.
- Provides an interface for requesting access for visitors.
- Provides an interface for approving access requests.
- Sends automated email notifications to those responsible for approving the requests.
- Sends automated notifications to requestor when approvals have been granted.
- Supports automated revocation of access upon employee termination per HSPD-12 requirements.
- Can integrate with agency card management and identity management systems.
- Provides an interface for checking guests into and out of a facility.
- Assigns access levels to visitor badges immediately upon check-in.
- Un-assigns access levels to visitor badges immediately upon check-out or expiration of the visit.
- Provides an interface for managing the Denial of Access list.
Workplace and Domestic Violence Case Management Tool
The Workplace and Domestic Violence Case Management Tool helps our Federal clients adhere to the Office of Personnel Management Guide for Agency-Specific Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Policies.
Workplace and Domestic Violence Reporting Form
- An incident form for reporting workplace and domestic violence issues
Workplace and Domestic Violence Case Management
- Provides an administrative interface for assigning Crisis Action Team (CAT) members access to the application
- Provides a queue for holding all submitted incident forms
- Allows for tracking the status of cases from beginning through resolution
- Allows for the creation of cases that may contain one or more of the submitted incident reports
- Allows for the merging of cases into a single case
- Provides an audit page listing all changes made to the case
- Provides reporting on case statistics
Guard Oversight Tool
The Guard Oversight Tool allows for the centralized management and oversight of all guard staff at a single facility or multiple facilities.
Guard Oversight Tool Administration
- Provides an interface for configuring facilities, entrances, and posts
- Provides an administrative interface for configuring post schedules to include override schedules for holidays and other special events
- Provides an interface for managing guards
- Provides an interface for managing guard training
- Provides an interface for viewing the staffing of each guard post
- Provides an interface for viewing the sign-in/sign-out activity for each guard during a selected timeframe
- Allows for the sending of automated emails when a post is not staffed within a pre-determined amount of time from the opening of the post
- Allows for the sending of automated emails when a guard signs in to a post for which he/she does not have the required training
Guard Sign-In/Sign-Out Interface
- Provides an interface at each entrance listing only the posts that are available for staffing at that entrance
- Provides a configurable option to allow guards the ability to sign in to a post only if they have the training required for that post
Enter your contact information and we will be in touch soon!