After partnering with ICF to build and deploy a unified, scalable solution to automate logistical functions, the GSA has seen a reduction in IT O&M costs by $2M annually. Hear from the project stakeholders as they describe the revolutionary cloud-based system that changed the game for how the Office of Facilities Management handles its workload:
- How they transitioned from various platforms, data sets, and manual processes to a single cloud-based platform, along with a mobile application accessible from anywhere.
- How they’ve scaled and iterated using an Agile-based workflow and customer-facing portal.
- How they’re looking to leverage this data and solution to adapt for the future.
Join us to hear more about how this solution came to life and continues to deliver impact for the organization at large.
- David Marcus - Program Management Director, ICF
- Fernando Castelli - IT Program Manager, GSA
- Michael Hoffman - Program Manager, GSA