NGMA Annual Grants Training 2023
Join our presentations at AGT 2023!Washington Hilton, Washington, D.C.
Our grant management experts look forward to sharing their insights at the National Grants Management Association (NGMA) Annual Grants Training 2023.
ICF has over 20 years of experience providing comprehensive grants management support for a large, diverse portfolio of state and local grantees and their subgrantees and subrecipients.
Grants management consulting and software
We provide dedicated staff, technology, and expertise to address all grants management needs, including:
- Application support
- Grantee eligibility determinations
- Applicant intake
- Training and technical assistance
- Grant payment processing
- Financial management and accounts reconciliation
Join our sessions
Tuesday, April 11, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Panel Discussion: Coming Together to Ensure Quality, Compliance and Expediency in the Disaster Management Reimbursement Process
- Billie Pearsall, ICF
- Rebecca Silva-Gonzalez, Falcon Sanchez & Associates
- Diana Soler, Falcon Sanchez & Associates
- Zulma Rovira, Central Office of Recovery, Reconstruction & Resiliency, Government of Puerto Rico
Course Level: Intermediate
Thursday, April 13, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
From CARES to IRA: Maximizing Federal Funding for Long-Term Impacts
- Andrea Veach, ICF
- Deb Harris, ICF
Course Level: Overview
- Disaster management
- Disaster recovery
- U.S. federal
- U.S. state and local