Even before the concept of “flight shame” took hold, the aviation industry was focused on sustainability. Now it’s a top priority for aviation professionals—and there’s always more to learn.
Whether you’re new to this topic or already familiar with some aspects of sustainability, you’ll benefit from this free webinar. Join ICF’s sustainability, climate, and carbon experts as they discuss:
- Key terms, definitions, and the latest policy context.
- The role of aviation within global sustainability.
- How regulatory frameworks aim to reduce the environmental footprint of aviation.
- Where do we go, moving forward.
- Perspectives from the U.S., India, and the UK.