We partnered with the Renewable Energy Demand Enhancement (an initiative co-developed by WWF-India and the Confederation of Indian Industry) and media partner EQ MagPro for a webinar on the considerations for adopting energy storage for commercial and industrial (C&I) consumers in India.
Speakers' perspectives on energy storage in C&I: Hear speakers talk about the renewable energy procurement trends in C&I consumers, the need for energy storage in C&I, role of energy storage in power sector, energy storage applications and benefits, and economic viability of energy storage solutions in C&I sector.
Panel discussion on energy storage in C&I sector: Hear from five key industry experts (consumer, distributor, regulator, developer, and manufacturer) covering the entire value chain of energy storage for C&I. This discussion—moderated by Mr. Gurpreet Chugh, Managing Director, ICF (India)—focuses on the key challenges, possible solutions, and way forward for boosting energy storage deployment in the C&I sector.
Get key perspectives on:
- How energy storage adoption could help overcome existing challenges in the C&I sector
- The challenges and benefits of behind-the-meter storage
- The role of regulators and tariff in the viability of energy storge solutions
- The various business models and challenges for energy storage deployment
- The need for hybrid energy storage (battery plus another technology) solutions to meet the requirements of different C&I segments