Register to download
The U.S. is not on track to achieve its climate goals. Achieving a net-zero economy by 2050 will require a nationwide transition to electric vehicles (EVs) and clean energy to power all the new EVs.
The ICF Climate Center offers this report to provide data-driven projections of likely EV adoption scenarios and actionable recommendations for public sector and utility leaders. Download the report to learn:
- Projections of EV adoption between 2020-2050
- Greenhouse gas emission reductions under different EV adoption scenarios
- Impact of EV charging on the electric grid
- State policies that impact EV adoption
- Equity considerations around EVs
Download your copy now!
Explore insights on how to drive low-emission transitions and build resilience against the effects of climate change.Go to Climate Center
Read the interactive article