Creating a culture of integrity
ICF’s purpose is to build a more prosperous and resilient world for all.
The UNGC is a call to companies worldwide to form a unified front on universal principles regarding human rights, labor, the environment, and anti-corruption. Signatories must commit to:
- Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Not be complicit in human rights abuses.
- Uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Eliminate all forms of forced and compulsory labor.
- Work to abolish child labor.
- Eliminate discrimination with respect to employment and occupation.
- Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
“We are committed to making these principles part of ICF’s strategy, culture, and day-to-day operations.”— ICF President and CEO John Wasson