Airline network planning and schedule analysis system
Discover new opportunities to increase revenue
Determine all feasible service offerings in each relevant origin and destination (O&D) city-pair market, for your airline and your competitors.
Stay ahead of competitors
Estimate an “entitlement share” of each O&D market for your airline and its competitors based on a comparison of service offerings in each market.
Allocate traffic to individual flights based on the “entitlement share”, while adjusting for spill
NetWorks leverages a realistic spill model, which iteratively spills traffic to alternative flights as capacity limits are approached.
Assess the impact of schedule changes on traffic, revenue, and profitability with features like:
- Best-in-class QSI model combining powerful algorithms
- New schedules and schedule modifications
- Impact assessment of merger and acquisition activity
- Code shares and alliances
- Optimal service timing and hub analyses
- Fleet planning for optimal aircraft types and fleet size
- Evaluation of new routes and capacity plans
- Ease of use and practical applications