Decision Support helps our airline and airport clients with network planning and schedule analysis, allowing them to assess the impacts of schedule change on traffic, revenue, and profitability.
- Evaluate proposed new routes and capacity plans
- New schedules and schedule modifications
- Assess the impact of merger and acquisition activity
- Code shares and alliances
- Optimal service timing and hub analyses
- Fleet planning – optimal aircraft types and fleet size
Our network planning solution, NetWorks, is an airline network planning and schedule analysis system that allows airlines to assess the impacts of schedule change on traffic, revenue, and profitability. With NetWorks, airlines can make the best decision about where and when to fly.
- A best-in-class QSI model combining powerful algorithms, ease of use, and practical applications
- Determines all feasible service offerings in each relevant O&D city-pair market, for your airline and your competitors
- Estimates an “entitlement share” of each O&D market for your airline and its competitors based on a comparison of service offerings in each market
- Traffic is allocated to individual flights based on the “entitlement share,” adjusting for spill; NetWorks contains a realistic spill model, which iteratively spills traffic to alternative flights as capacity limits are approached