Natural gas pipeline projects, which are critical for both upstream oil and gas development and downstream market growth, are facing a number of regulatory hurdles and economic, environmental and political obstacles. Continued pipeline development remains a necessity for continued market demand growth, which ICF expects to be undergoing significant expansions over the next several years. Conversely, a stalling of pipeline development may thwart demand growth, resulting in adverse impacts across the economy.
The webinar will:
- Investigate the market climate for pipeline development across North America
- Explore the regulatory environment and likely changes
- Review the economic benefits for new pipeline capacity
- Establish the need and merits of pipeline development for different regions
- Examine the status of different projects
- Summarize potential paths forward for these different projects