Push yourself. And those you work with. Deliver something greater than expected. Aspire to excellence. Settle for nothing less. Strive for outcomes you and your clients can be proud of.
At ICF, we bring these values to everything we do—from our project work to our business practices to our philanthropic efforts. Our latest Corporate Citizenship Report illustrates our efforts in action. Here are couple of highlights.
1. Putting employees first
There’s a reason ICF has a turnover rate three points lower than industry average. We invest heavily in our employees to ensure their success with…
- Culture of Openness: A corporate environment that’s stimulating, supportive, respectful, and encourages free expression.
- An In-house Learning Center: Tools and resources to keep employees ahead of best practices in their industry, and on track to reach their career goals.
- A Commitment to Employee Health and Happiness: A comprehensive compensation and benefits program, in addition to a recently launched internal rewards and recognition program.
2. Going green in many ways
We surpassed our previous carbon reduction goal—achieving 31% reduction per employee (including emissions from business travel and employee commuting) from 2013-2018. Now we’re working toward a bigger goal: reduce absolute scope 1 and 2 emissions by 60% by 2025, compared to our 2013 emissions.
We’re reducing our footprint thanks in large part to…
- Purchasing renewable energy certificates
- Prioritizing greener office spaces
- Supporting virtual collaboration
- Purchasing with sustainability in mind
3. Giving back to our communities
Our corporate giving goes beyond communities in crisis. Yes, we respond readily in times of emergency, such as our partnership with Puerto Rico Community Foundation to purchase and install a solar energy infrastructure and storage system at the Community Health Center of Patillas—one of the towns most devastated by Maria.
And through our employees, who volunteer thousands of dollars—and volunteer hours—to causes that speak to their hearts. ICF’s donation matching program doubles the impact of their financial contribution. A 2018 campaign also turned each one of those volunteer hours into a $10 corporate donation, to further employee efforts.
Download the report for the full story.