Chief Information Officer - Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
Administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 contract (CIO-SP3) is a broad-based Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). It can be used by any federal civilian or U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agency to fulfill a wide range of mission-critical information technology (IT) requirements and is designed to support the Federal Health Architecture and the Federal Enterprise Architecture.
NITAAC CIO-SP3 Website
Why Choose ICF?
ICF brings 40 years of experience and capabilities in providing Technology services to the U.S. Federal Government across all CIO-SP3 task areas. We have partnered with CNSI, a recognized leader in the implementation and management of large-scale healthcare beneficiary programs nationwide. ICF combines its experience in government mission and program areas with innovative technology and services to help clients meet their critical IT objectives and achieve measurable results. The ICF advantage includes:
- Deep technical domain knowledge. ICF programmers, planners, and systems engineers work with in-house subject matter experts and program specialists in areas such as health, energy, homeland security, education, and the environment. We have expanded our capacity to provide unique digital, interactive, and mobile solutions for the health market and beyond.
- Expertise in a wide array of specialty areas. ICF’s team also includes multiple subcontractors with experience supporting federal IT and health informatics projects. This diverse team allows us to expand similar services to existing customers throughout HHS and agencies across the U.S. Federal Government.
- Broad client base throughout all U.S. federal agencies. With clients located in nearly every HHS Operating Division (OPDIV) and across most federal civilian and defense organizations, we are equipped to deliver CIO SP3 task orders effectively.
|Period of Performance:||6/1/2012 - 5/31/2022|
|Contacts:||Mark Youman, CIO-SP3 Program Manager
|Prompt Payment Terms:||None|
CIO-SP3 provides streamlined ordering procedures, easy-to-use online ordering systems, Request for Proposal (RFP) templates, and the full support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center.
- Step 1—Definition: Customer submits RFP
- Step 2—Submission: NITAAC reviews scope and releases to eligible contract holders
- Step 3—Released: Pending Q&A (OPTIONAL)
- Step 4—Pending: Proposal contract holder(s) submits proposal
- Step 5—Awarded: Select awardee; prepare award* using the CIO-SP3 contract number
- Step 6—Funded: Load award documents in e--GOS
*Award documents prepared in agency's contract writing system, e.g., PRISM.
- Health Informatics and Systems—ICF delivers health informatics and systems that enable clients to obtain and disseminate top-quality health data and make informed clinical and policy decisions.
- Program Management—ICF blends classic program management processes with new and groundbreaking approaches to create sustainable solutions for ever-changing program needs.
- Technology—ICF provides U.S. government agencies and commercial organizations with IT management services and solutions to effectively share information, understand complex situations, and maximize resources and efficiencies.
- Cybersecurity and Identity Management—ICF helps clients manage cybersecurity threats with highly customizable solutions and identity management that ensures the safety of confidential data and valuable intellectual property.
- Digital —ICF brings expertise around digital and interactive media, mobile technologies, social media, and portal and content management.