GSA’s Alliant 2 is a Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for innovate information technology solutions and services.
About Alliant 2
Alliant 2 has been designated by OMB as a Best-in-Class contract for information technology. All U.S. Federal Civilian and Defense agencies can use Alliant 2 directly for streamlined, flexible acquisitions and access to ICF’s leading edge services
Why Choose ICF?
ICF is a full-service IT provider, delivering innovative technology solutions to help government and commercial organizations reach their target audiences, make sense of complex data, and solve problems. To enable digital transformation, we utilize the latest tools, technology platforms, as well as Agile and DevOps practices—all while delivering security and quality. Our specialized teams are creating solutions in critical areas of national importance such as health, education, energy, and homeland security. We help our clients across a diverse set of markets to leverage technology solutions to solve their toughest challenges in cybersecurity, data science & analytics, IT management, digital government transformation, health data management, and health informatics & systems.
GSA Alliant 2: Best-in-Class GWAC
- Streamlined ordering procedures
- Broad scope that can include ancillary non-IT professional services
- Customer agency control of procurement and implementation
- Flexibility in procurement approach and use of ODCs
- Limited number of pre-screened, expert contractors with proven successful performance
- CONUS and OCONUS contracts at any clearance level
- Mark Youman, Alliant 2 Program Manager
- Ilene Gerber, Alliant 2 Contract Manager
- Contract Number: 47QTCK18D0043
- Period of Performance: five-year base term: July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2023, plus a five-year option period: July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2028.
- Contract Documents: Alliant2 SF33, Alliant2 Mod1, Alliant2 Mod 2, ICF Conformed Contract, ICF Alliant 2 Labor Rates
- Duns Number: 072648579
- CAGE Code: 5M571
- Parent DUNS: ICF International, Inc. 13-900-1544
- Parent Cage: ICF International, Inc. 70LB2
- GSA’s Alliant 2 Web site: www.gsa.gov/alliant2
- Contract Insurance: ICF Incorporated, LLC meets the necessary insurance coverage as stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 LIABILITY, and expires on 7/1/20
- Related ICF Certifications: CMMI-Dev Level 3, ISO 9001
- Cognizant Federal Agency (CFA) Point of Contact: Charles H. Gourdine, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20460, (202) 564-4406, Gourdine.email@example.com
ICF has measured and offset our carbon emissions every year since 2006. As a carbon neutral firm, we do not contribute to our clients' carbon emissions. We have reported our emissions and other sustainability efforts via the Carbon Disclosure Project each year since 2008.Read ICF's most recent Corporate Responsibility Report.
|Period of Performance:||7/1/2018 - 6/30/2028|
|Prompt Payment Terms:||GSA|