About Seaport NxG
SeaPort NxG is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas in two categories: Engineering Services and Program Management Services.
Why Choose ICF?
ICF is a proven provider of multidisciplinary solutions for complex client challenges. Our cybersecurity specialists, engineers, scientists, program managers, business analysts, technologists, researchers, and digital strategists bring problem-solving capabilities and a results-driven approach to the entire lifecycle of client programs. We create highly targeted, effective solutions that combine cutting-edge methodologies and technologies with the deepest domain knowledge anywhere. We bring new ideas to government and help our client organizations work better, increase program impact, and achieve mission objectives.
For more than 25 years, ICF’s cyber and infrastructure security professionals have been implementing solutions that keep our clients ahead of the curve. Our team is led by some of the nation’s most respected and experienced cybersecurity and resilience leaders. Sitting at the nexus of cybersecurity and physical infrastructures, we provide enterprise solutions for resilience, whether securing an energy grid, transportation system, defense network, or information system.
|Awarding Agency:||DoD: Navy|
|Description:||Seaport NxG is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract for support service requirements solicited by the Department of the Navy.|
Mark Youman, Senior Vice President
Rachel Rothwell, Seaport NxG Contract Manager
Seaport NxG Categories and Functional Areas
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support