Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Marketing Intern
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Digital Marketing Intern
Fairfax, VA Headquarters
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. If you’re interested in a rewarding internship in digital marketing and web strategy, join our team.
This position is part-time, with the individual working a total of 20 hours per week during business hours and coming in at least 3 days a week.
This role will support ICF’s corporate Digital Marketing team to assist with website content creation and digital marketing projects. Duties may include, but are not limited to: content development, project coordination, campaign execution, and working with the rest of our team on digital marketing initiatives as needed.
You will learn about: content development and best practices, analytics and reporting, marketing strategy, digital marketing, omni-channel campaigns, and more.
- Assist the team with content development and participate in SEO keyword research.
- Build and troubleshoot web pages using our content management system, Sitecore.
- Provide technical and administrative assistance for projects with internal team members.
- Assist in data hygiene, database management, and CRM integration.
- Conduct QA of marketing automation programs and assets such as emails, landing pages, and related images in Marketo.
- Support strategic and corporate marketing initiatives across teams as needed.
- Contribute to team resources, databases, and related projects.
- Support pre- and post- event logistics as needed.
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Keen interest in digital content development and marketing strategy.
- Desire to continuously learn.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with diligent work ethic and proven dependability.
- Outstanding level of professionalism, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience with SEO, email marketing, and database management.
- Creative or design skills.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 5,000 specialized experts, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)