Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Technical PM (On-Call)
As a Digital Agile Project Manager within our Digital Experience and Technology team, you’ll be responsible for bringing our global teams together collaboratively using design thinking combined with a natural curiosity to deliver multiple projects that create experience-led transformation for our clients and their customers.
You are a team player and are able to embrace the ambiguity in order to translate client briefs using agile delivery framework to deliver minimum viable products that can go to market with speed. You are a strategic problem-solver that has a willingness to learn and grow with our team and be part of our journey to agile delivery.
At ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Located in one of our North America offices (Toronto, Minneapolis or Chicago), you’ll be working across our disciplines to achieve the successful launch of your assigned project portfolio.
- Gather, interpret and document business requirements.
- Work collaboratively across disciplines to effectively scope and scale our delivery framework.
- Work effectively with our strategists and clients to develop a prioritized backlog (experience with Product Increment planning preferred).
- Schedule and drive effective agile ceremonies virtually and globally (e.g. backlog refinement, sprint planning, story point estimation, daily stand ups, sprint demos, retrospectives, inspect and adapt).
- Build strong relationships with our clients to assure that the solution is understood and communicate relevant project information (e.g. status, risk, issues, deliverables).
- Report on accurate project financials and resource forecasts.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Competent understanding of agile project management methodologies and principles.
- 3-5 years experience in a consulting and/or agency environment, leading a team in the successful delivery of multiple design and development projects.
- Experience of successful delivery of digital strategy projects, creative and user experience design, web development processes including CMS implementations and custom application development.
- Agile or scrum training (e.g. Certified Scrum Master) preferred.
- Ability to effectively work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence and achieve results through effective negotiation and problem solving.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)