Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
AEM Technical Director
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an AEM Technical Director. This individual may sit in any of our Toronto office OR remote.
As an AEM Technical Director, you will:
- Act as lead architect and technical client lead in the strategy, design, and delivery of cutting-edge, business solutions across multiple client engagements and internal delivery teams
- Partner closely with project management and business development teams to resource scope and estimate new client engagements
- Participate in technology strategy engagements to understand clients’ long-term business and technology objectives. Contribute to road map and recommendation deliverables.
- Manage direct reports and resource allocation as well as oversee the career growth of each team member.
- Communicate and collaborate with Sales, Client Services, BA/PM/QA, UX, Strategy and more, acting as senior technical lead
- Own documentation and design architecture by converting design into stories, conducting code reviews, establishing code management processes and participating in deployments to ensure flawless execution on projects
- Help craft and implement innovation and delivery best practices across Adobe and broader ICF Next technology delivery teams
As an AEM Technical Director you will have:
- Experience leading 3+ complex Adobe AEM implementation projects from design (architecture) through implementation and delivery for consulting clients
- 3+ years of experience managing software development teams
- 3+ years of experience scoping, estimating, and pitching new client engagements
- 5+ years of design, development, and architecture experience in AEM (components, page templates, bundles, JCR queries, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience communicating and collaborating effectively with internal and external client and delivery teams
- 10+ years of Java software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)