Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Front End Developer
Join the next gen. We’re a new breed – a consulting agency. We combine the creativity of an agency with the depth and expertise of a consultancy. Our team is a mix of mission-driven strategists, marketers, technologists and data scientists, harnessing the insights, creativity and technology that moves people. This is what we call…Accelerated Change, Beautifully Delivered. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for an Associate Front End Developer to join our Chicago and Columbus teams in Summer 2020.
As an Associate Front End Developer, you will:
- Develop and implement digital technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology in a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Collaborate with UX professionals and apply your visual design thinking skills to the development process
- Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle, including direct client interaction
- Develop rich front-end web applications and implement enterprise CMS solutions
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Collaborate and work in an agile team environment
As an Associate Front End Developer, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Hands on development experience with one or more JAMstack technologies such as: Angular JS, Ember, Polymer and React
- Experience with source control: Git and/or SVN
- Hands on experience developing responsive websites
- Experience translating comps and annotated wireframes into semantic HTML markup
- Ability to integrate RESTful web services
- GitHub page or code sample preferred
- Experience with common CMSes such as Drupal, WordPress and others preferred
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or other automated build tools preferred
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)