Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Video Editor / Graphic Designer
The Video Editor/Graphic Designer will responsible for the look and feel of web pages, web applications, and their component parts, e.g. buttons on a public website and the responsibility of video editing and production.
The Scope of the Work:
The client is looking to continue the positive momentum it has seen with a new children's website and build on it to not only educate more children and parents, but also to reach educators through strategic outreach. This effort will involve a continued online presence and an enhanced physical presence to connect with audiences and stakeholders in person. In the face of a declining customer base for sales, it is imperative for the client to continue an educational outreach to build lasting relationships with new audiences and to strengthen the bonds with current audiences such as tour attendees and stakeholders like interagency government partners,
recipient organizations, and local and national educators and educational associations.
- The expected split for this role is 60% video editing and 40% graphic design
- Video editor will edit digital video taken from site, stock and other platforms
- Editor will identify unique stories to engage audiences across platforms; develop best practices from metrics; stay in line with trends and innovation; coordinate with other team members
- Editor will also record digital video and sound, as needed, to support the Office of Corporate Communications video team
- Develops design concepts and implements designs for new web pages, WCMS templates, newsletters, games, ads, infographics, banners, illustrations, logos, and other types of digital content that will be presented online
- Selects and uses digital photos appropriately
- Able to take an approved concept and build it in HTML/CSS so it complies with responsive design principles
- Bachelor's Degree in Film, Photography, Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Arts or similar
- Three to five years of web design experience working on a public website for a private or public organization
- 3-5 years of video editing and production skills such as:
- Video editing experience with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with sound editing and mixing
- After Effects experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage an editing workflow through a full project lifecycle
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of writing and style guidelines for caption work
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Understanding of 508 compliance
Nice to have:
- Experience working with online games and animations and with Flash to HTML5 conversion; experience working with mobile interfaces
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)